Have you had a hunch for a while that Invisalign treatment may provide you with the care you need? However, are you concerned that the bits of information you’ve been able to pick up here and there regarding your candidacy aren’t necessarily very reliable? Rather than spending more time trying to figure this out at home, we suggest you step your way through our quiz to give you a solid start on your journey toward a better looking, beautifully aligned smile.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you’re dealing with either spacing or overcrowding, Invisalign treatment will likely provide you with the shift you need.
- True or False: When you’re experiencing a more complex concern, such as overbite, under bite, cross bite, or open bite, you can rest assured that Invisalign is usually capable of addressing these types of misalignment, as well.
- True or False: If you’re unsure about whether Invisalign is going to provide you with the improvement you need, the best thing to do is schedule a consultation with our practice, so we may examine your smile and provide you with a final answer and care plan.
- True. Fortunately, whether your spacing or overcrowding is minor or more complex, Invisalign treatment can usually assist you in shifting teeth into their proper configuration!
- True. Invisalign is capable of addressing minor to more serious orthodontic concerns, which is why we encourage you to come talk with us even if you think you may not qualify.
- True. Even if you search and search the internet for answers and talk with friends and family, the only way to find out about your unique candidacy is to come in for a visit with us.
Align Your Smile By Choosing Invisalign Treatment
To find out whether you qualify for Invisalign treatment, simply come in for a consultation with our team. If you need to schedule a dental visit in Brighton, MA, do so by calling Brighton Family Dental Group at (617) 562-5210. We proudly welcome patients from Brighton, Watertown, Cambridge, Brookline, Newton, and all surrounding communities.