We understand navigating insurance may be confusing. We are here to help. Our experienced staff will submit all claims to your insurance for payment. We accept most major insurance policies, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Preferred Provider)
- Delta Dental (Preferred Provider)
- Delta Tricare Retiree Program (Preferred Provider)
- Guardian Dental
- United Concordia
- Uniform Services Family Health Plan (Preferred Provider)
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Since every insurance policy varies, we will estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Your deductible and estimated copay are collected on the date of service. Our office will bill your insurance and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 60 days of non payment by your insurance company, you are responsible for the entire balance. Please contact our courteous staff with any insurance questions or concerns.
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s medical and psychological well-being. Full payment or estimated copay is collected at the time of service.
We accept cash, checks, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
We believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, we also provide extended payment options through CareCredit provided by GE Money.
- There is no initial payment
- Budget payment plans available for transactions $1000 or more
- Interest-free options are available for all transactions
- Fast, confidential service by applying by phone, 1-800-365-8295 or online at their secure website, www.carecredit.com
Schedule a Dental Appointment with Us
We accept most major dental insurance plans and can provide financial options for payments. To learn more, schedule an appointment or consultation with Dr. Thomas Villani or Dr. Richard Kondrat by calling (617) 562-5210. We proudly welcome patients from Brighton, Watertown, Cambridge, Brookline, Newton, and all surrounding communities.