Missing teeth can make your mouth look unattractive and feel uncomfortable. If you’re missing teeth in Brighton, Dr. Villani can restore your smile with dental implants. Wondering if you would benefit from implants? Take this short quiz to determine why you would need them.
1. How many teeth are you missing?
a. Just one
b. A few
2. Do you currently have any replacement teeth?
3. What is your biggest problem with missing teeth?
a. Difficulty eating and speaking
b. Other teeth shifting
c. It looks bad
4. What’s wrong with your current tooth replacement method?
a. Dentures are ill-fitting, uncomfortable, and irritating
b. Dentures are not stable
c. Surrounding teeth cannot support a bridge
If you’re able to answer any of these questions, you may benefit from dental implants. Here are some explanations:
- Dental implants are perfect for replacing single missing teeth. The implant serves as the root of your tooth and is planted into your bone. After your bone grows around the replacement root post, Dr. Villani will attach a crown or replacement tooth.
- Dentures, bridges, and implants can all make your smile complete again.
- You need all your teeth to help chew food and articulate sounds. Missing teeth can cause you to develop eating or speaking difficulties. Furthermore, your adjacent teeth can shift into the open space left by a missing tooth, causing pain and misalignment. Missing teeth also make your smile look less attractive, so restoring your mouth can improve both your confidence and attitude.
- Dental implants are completely comfortable and stable. They will hold up through everyday wear and tear and you won’t have to worry about them falling out. Also, implants do not affect your surrounding teeth or remove any natural tooth structure.
Sturdy dental implants can restore full function to your mouth. To discuss your tooth replacement needs, call Brighton Family Dental Group in Brighton, MA, at (617) 562-5210 to request a consultation with Dr. Villani. We welcome patients from Brighton, Watertown, Cambridge, Brookline, Newton, and the surrounding communities.